We understand that the information you give to us is personal and we’re committed to respecting your privacy. You can find more about how we collect, store and use any information you give us below.
In using our site you agree to this policy and give our consent for us to use your information as outlined. If you have any concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Registering as a user, to make future ordering easier.
- Purchasing products online (eg you would need to supply credit card details for us to process your payment and contact information in case we have any queries).
- Signing up to or taking part in Wonderful Bunch events or promotions.
- Collecting data about your activities when you visit our website or the websites and online services where we display advertising. (eg the content you view, the date and time you view this content, where you saw the adverts, what adverts you clicked on, products you purchased, or your location information associated with your IP address).
Please note that when placing an order, we will also require contact information for the recipient so that we can deliver successfully.
We don’t store your credit card details. However, we do keep your billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
The main reason we need your information is to make sure your order gets delivered without any problems. For example, we may email or text you to clarify delivery information, or to confirm your delivery has been made. Storing your billing, shipping and order details also means you can make subsequent orders and enquiries quickly and easily.
On occasion, we also might provide data to reputable third parties to help us analyse sales patterns and navigation techniques. (eg We might use the data to serve you more relevant advertising. However, will not include any personal information that would identify you).
We keep our customers up to date via facebook and Instagram, but we may sometimes email you with news we think you’d find interesting, or to request some feedback to make our services better. If we do this there will be the opportunity to unsubscribe from any further email communication. If you receive marketing information from us in any other form, you may at any time decline to receive this information by emailing us at http://[email protected]. When actioning this request and will take all reasonable steps to do so at the earliest opportunity.
We won’t pass sender information on to any recipient unless the customer has asked us to. We will never sell your information to a third party.
The only instances where we would disclose personal information about you are:
- If it’s required for a relevant purpose, (eg giving your contact details to a delivery company).
- If we’re required to disclose information in order to meet any legal obligations
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you’d like to do so, just let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
What happens if I need to cancel?
In the event that a cancellation is made, we offer a refund between 75-50% of the total contract price depending on the nonrefundable costs incurred.
Event work has long lead orders with wholesalers and there are charges that are non-refundable and cut off dates where we must take the stock ordered. The percentage of fee covered in the range is at the discretion of Wonderful Bunch and will take into account the notice given, booked labor costs, materials and administration tasks as well as our commitment to our customers to do our best and to take care of you if something unforeseen should come up.